Full-time. Athens based / Partly Remotely
Reports to: CTO.
About our company
Enneas.gr is focusing on innovative technology solutions. We use advanced technologies to enable our customers to create exceptional experiences. Our portfolio products include Chatbots, Virtual Reality training programs, Augmented Reality experiences and web application solutions.
We are on a mission to become the leading company in the innovative B2B SaaS market and we are looking for extraordinary people like you to join us.
We have proudly created the biggest chatbot solution in Greece for OPAP that was awarded the “SoMe Gold Award” for the best chatbot solution and a 360 Digital Training Platform for COSMOTE and COCA-COLA that was awarded the “Golden Bite Award” in the category “New Innovative Product / Service”. We are currently cooking on some very promising plans too.
About your role
We are looking for a talented back-end engineer to embrace the opportunity of becoming part of a fast growing technology company, focusing on innovative technologies.
We are mostly working remotely with periodic team gatherings of work and fun. When the COVID situation stabilizes we will meet more in our brand new offices in Kolonaki, but we will always offer a balance of remote / in office work.
What you’ll be doing
You will create chatbots (oh yes this “AI” stuff), web applications and help the team with other tech-related tasks.
Apart from the back-end functionalities, you should be able to design and work with databases and servers and collaborate with the main Back-End Engineer. We are looking for programmers who will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
What you bring to the table
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with MongoDB or another object storage database
- Experience interfacing with Third Party APIs
- Git/Version Management
- Linux command line
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of using docker and containerizing web applications
- Experience using Facebook’s Graph API and its ecosystem (Marketing, Ads, Messenger Platform).
- Experience using Viber’s API
If you do not exactly fit one of the above requirements but you still think you can be a great software engineer, we still love to meet you!
What we bring to the table
- Work in Large-Caliber projects for big organizations
- Friendly and enthusiastic work environment
- Focus on training and expansion of skill sets
- Flexible working hours / ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary and opportunity for growth
Contact [email protected]