Full-time. Athens based / Offices in Syntagma
About our company
At Enneas.gr, we specialize in utilizing cutting-edge technology to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. Our portfolio includes a diverse range of products in the cultural industry, such as augmented and virtual reality experiences, e-learning platforms, advanced web systems like large-scale archiving systems and on-site installations.
We are on a mission to become the leading company in the innovative B2B SaaS market and we are looking for extraordinary people like you to join us.
We have proudly created the biggest chatbot solution in Greece for OPAP that was awarded the "SoMe Gold Award" for the best chatbot solution and a 360 Digital Training Platform for COSMOTE and COCA-COLA that was awarded the "Golden Bite Award" in the category "New Innovative Product / Service”. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and have exciting plans in the pipeline, backed up by the most interesting organizations in our region.
About your role
Join our rapidly expanding technology company as a 3D Artist and make a significant impact on our innovative endeavors.
If you're passionate about the cultural industry, possess 3D modeling expertise, and want to be a vital member of our team, we'd love to connect with you.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking exceptional 3D Artists to join our team, with a focus on creating highly detailed 3D models. As a 3D artist, you will be responsible for creating 3D objects from scratch, enhancing the quality of 3D scans, and creating complete 3D scenes using photogrammetry. In addition to your advanced 3D modeling abilities, you should possess the ability to comprehend designs, user needs, and effectively collaborate with other team members. We seek individuals who not only possess high-level 3D design skills but also understand how to add value to a 3D experience and work closely with our developers to bring their vision to life.
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge and experience in 3D modeling software such as Blender or 3ds Max.
- Proven ability to create detailed, high-quality 3D models, textures, and materials.
- Familiarity with industry-standard workflows and techniques for creating photorealistic renders.
- Strong understanding of color theory, composition, and lighting.
- Experience with animation and rigging is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant work experience and skill level.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with 3D scanning and photogrammetry techniques.
- Experience with Unity
- A degree in computer graphics, digital art, architecture or a related field is preferred but not necessary.
If you do not exactly fit one of the above requirements but you still think you can be a great software engineer, we still love to meet you!
What we bring to the table
- Work in Large-Caliber projects for big organizations
- Friendly and enthusiastic work environment
- Focus on training and expansion of skill sets
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and opportunity for growth