5 positions Full-time. Athens & Thessaloniki
About our company
At Enneas.gr, we specialize in utilizing cutting-edge technology to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. Our portfolio includes a diverse range of products in the cultural industry, such as augmented and virtual reality experiences, e-learning platforms, advanced web systems like large-scale archiving systems and on-site installations.
We are on a mission to become the leading company in the innovative B2B SaaS market and we are looking for extraordinary people like you to join us.
We have proudly created the biggest chatbot solution in Greece for OPAP that was awarded the "SoMe Gold Award" for the best chatbot solution and a 360 Digital Training Platform for COSMOTE and COCA-COLA that was awarded the "Golden Bite Award" in the category "New Innovative Product / Service”. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and have exciting plans in the pipeline, backed up by the most interesting organizations in our region.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking dedicated team members to join our digitization efforts, where you will be responsible for digitizing documents, manuscripts, and other cultural artifacts using high-quality scanners. A strong understanding of technology and an attention to detail are essential for success in this role. Prior experience with digitization, digital images, and lighting is an asset, but we will provide training as well. As we work with prestigious organizations, professionalism and outstanding communication skills are a must to ensure the final product is of the highest value for researchers.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with scanning equipment and software, including high-resolution scanners and image editing software.
- Familiarity with industry-standard file formats, compression techniques, and image management systems.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and correct image quality issues.
- Experience with document preparation, including handling and preservation of fragile or historical materials.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new technologies and processes.
Open positions are available in Athens, Thessaloniki, and other cities as we expand our operations.
What we bring to the table
- Work in Large-Caliber projects for big organizations
- Friendly and enthusiastic work environment
- Focus on training and expansion of skill sets
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and opportunity for growth