Entry Level Designers
Full-time. Athens based / Offices in Syntagma
First things first: Raising the bar in the cultural scene with the ultimate content - bold, unique and always ahead of the game. Now we can move on the usual content.
About our company
At Enneas.gr, we specialize in utilizing cutting-edge technology to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. Our portfolio includes a diverse range of products in the cultural industry, such as augmented and virtual reality experiences, e-learning platforms, advanced web systems like large-scale archiving systems and on-site installations.
We are on a mission to become the leading company in the innovative B2B SaaS market and we are looking for extraordinary people like you to join us.
We have proudly created the biggest chatbot solution in Greece for OPAP that was awarded the "SoMe Gold Award" for the best chatbot solution and a 360 Digital Training Platform for COSMOTE and COCA-COLA that was awarded the "Golden Bite Award" in the category "New Innovative Product / Service”. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and have exciting plans in the pipeline, backed up by the most interesting organizations in our region.
About your role
This is a temporary contract position for a period of 3 with the potential to become a full-time role. This role is reserved for students who are doing their internship through the Atlas system. If this does not fit you and you are at a more advanced level, you can still email us your CV for other open positions.
If you are passionate about UI/UX, you have experience in Figma and you want to contribute to the success of our team, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to design new web applications, enhance the functionality of existing enterprise software, and assist with a variety of technical tasks. You will work under the supervision of a senior UI/UX designer. Additionally, based on your personal interests and skills, you may also be involved in managing the content of our products, including 3D models and application content.
What you bring to the table
As an intern, we don't have specific expectations, however we would appreciate the opportunity to review your Github or other portfolio showcasing the projects you've worked on during your studies.
Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and techniques.
- Experience with design software such as Figma.
- Strong skills in wireframing and prototyping.
- Ability to conduct user research, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with design and development best practices for accessibility and responsive design.
- Understanding of the principles of visual design, such as layout, typography, color, and iconography
If you do not exactly fit one of the above requirements but you still think you can be a great software engineer, we still love to meet you!
What we bring to the table
- Work in Large-Caliber projects for big organizations
- Friendly and enthusiastic work environment
- Focus on training and expansion of skill sets
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for a full-time position
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or direct application through Atlas or similar Internship Systems.